MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL !

Saturday, December 7, 2013

39 WEEKS! 9 months! 1 week away from due date :D


HEY DOLLS!
I can't believe it's almost over. 
Well technically - this whole journey could still take on 16 more days. 
If you've never been pregnant / don't know anyone who has been pregnant that close -
 I'll fill you in how it works.

The due date is the 40th week away from the date of the first day of your period. 
That is merely a guideline, a lot of women don't give birth on their due date, 
but there's still a possibility you could. 

It is most common for women to give birth during the two weeks prior to the due date, 
or after the due date. 

If you're giving birth naturally, that is, and have no complications, 
because for C-sections you can set up a date. 
And even if you have serious complications like high blood pressure or baby's too big - 
they can induce your labour. 

But if you don't have any of those issues, 
doctors try to let you start labour on your own. 
If you don't - you exceed the due date by 10 days
 and then they put you in hospital for delivery where they induce your labour.

So unless Aicha decides to come out, she'll stay in till the 23rd. 
But there's still a possibility she'd want to come out before that. 

I really am looking forward to meeting her - 
and I know I've said it a million times, 
but everytime she moves is a constant reminder
 I have a full-grown human being ready to be born in my belly.


How far along? 

39! Nine months, baby!


Total weight gain/measurements:

A little over 62 if I remember correctly.

Maternity clothes:

I hate them, I just wear loose fitting type clothings and amped the sizes a bit.


Stretch marks: 

Nothing new. But I do have some reallyy horrible ones on my thighs.



Sleep:

Well, funnily enough sleep has been better,
 I've kind of adapted to sleeping as a pregnant woman now,
but I don't sleep more than 8 hours straight. 
I sometimes take naps, but not that frequently.


Best moment this week:

We had our doctor's appointment, and he told us that the day before the lady he examined a pregnant lady, 
and she texted him that morning to tell him she gave birth. 
And I started getting nervous and excited at the same time!


Miss anything? 

Walking up and down the stairs without losing my breath, walking has become quite the task,too.

Movement: 

As usual. She's quite a hyper baby, and I bet she loves the attention. 
But honestly I thank god for having a baby who's this hyper because it puts my mind to rest that she's ok. 




Food cravings: 

Mcdonalds and junk food, 
but nothing's changed.



Anything making you queasy or sick?

Overeating, cigarettes and fish.



Gender:

Oh she's a girllll ! :D




Symptoms: 

Pelvic pain, Back pain, Sharp pains from dilation, 
Loss of breath.



Belly button in or out? 

All stretched out.


Happy or moody most of the time: 

Happy - but I do get rather snappy at times. 



Looking forward to: 

 Our delivery day ! Hopefully it happens soon! 
I hope you dolls have a great day, 
and in the meantime take care!
Dyna
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !