MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL !

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

It's Christmas, already?


HEY DOLLS!



I can't believe it's Christmas already. 
I don't know about you but whenever Christmas comes along 
I often like to remember the other Christmases 
and wonder about any changes that this year has brought about.
 
My life has gone through a major change this year. 
I got pregnant, and now hold Aicha in my arms. 
So this year has been dominated by my pregnancy.
I quit my teaching job - because of my pregnancy, 
and I've been on full blown blogging mode 
to keep me sane. 
I have also been setting up a vanity area for filming my youtube videos, 
which has been super fun.

Being pregnant was a whole new experience, 
and it had its ups and downs (darn you hormonal days)
but it was dominated by a whole lot of ups. 

Aicha is now 9 days old, 10 tomorrow on Christmas Day. 
she's a cutie pie, and she's already grown out of her smallest baby grow. 
She's the cutest thing ever when she sneezes and makes my day when she randomly smiles. 

I have the best boyfriend ever, and he makes me the happiest girl on Earth everyday. 
I am so happy to start a family together
and it's something I wouldn't have thought about last Christmas. 
I love how happy he makes me and I couldn't be prouder than I am of him. 

Since last year our families have also grown closer and 
it's nice to know your family has your back when you need them. 

I'm just so thankful for everything I have this Christmas, 
I'm the happiest I've ever been and I wish you all a Happy Christmas - 
May you spend it with the people you love 
and I send you all my warm wishes this Christmas. 

Thank you for your constant support and I'm sending you lots of love wherever you are. 

-Dyna
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !