MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL !

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

WEEKLY DIARY SHOUT OUT #3 !


HEY DOLLS!
I decided to start a new type of post, 
something different than what I typically post.



I LOVE reading blogs, watching youtube tutorials and what not. 
And I am quite selective in what I read, 
because I support a lot of bloggers and gurus. 
But I don't read / watch all their stuff - in all honesty,
because I'd have to spend all day watching and reading. 
There are bloggers/ gurus I constantly get back to 
and others I randomly stumble across. 
Every week I'll *try* to give a shout out to posts I honestly enjoyed, 
and I think are worth reading. 
Not just posts, videos too.
So without further ado  -


#1 Beauty Broadcast reviews Junk food flavoured lip balms HERE

#2 GIVEAWAY - by blue jeans and red lipstick HERE

#3 Nina reviewed the new bourjois foundation HERE

#4 Enjoyed Every Beauty Addicts's Bible 's Empties post HERE

#5 Caroline looked beautiful for a recent wedding - check her out HERE

#6 Day 1 of Rhi's Blogmas HERE

#7 Congrats to Caroline on being the new brand ambassador for Coccinelle Malta - Check out her post HERE

#8 Check out Boffism's Christmas wishlist HERE

#9 Every Beauty Addict's Bible Collective Haul post HERE

#10 Lady with no Name loves the ELF lip exfoliator and so do I ! - check out her review HERE

#11 Essie Button's November Faves  HERE

#12 Dulce Candy's Black Friday Haul video HERE

#13 Lauren Curtis's All About my Hair video HERE

#14 Chloe Morello's November Faves HERE

#15 Andrea Matillano's November Faves HERE

#16 Getting Pretty's Drugstore & ShopMissA haul HERE

#17 Valherovlog's Inflatable Advice HERE

#18 Ask Dorianne MyVintage jewelry HERE

#19 Blue Jeans and Red Lipstick's must have hair product HERE

#20 Beauty She Wrote's Bourjois Colour Boost review HERE

#22 Lola Loves Sparkle's Sleek Blush in Pink Sprint HERE

#23 Christine Iversen's Mini Mani Advent Calendar Day 1: Snow Globe HERE

#24 Beauty Broadcast's November Faves HERE

#25 MsDebraMaye's Pregnancy Journey, Labor & Delivery Story HERE

#26 Judy's Life November Faves HERE

#27 Melmphs $10 Full face makeup challenge HERE

#28 Jennifer Wan's TOP 5 drugstore foundations HERE

That's it for this round up post, 
stay tuned for more posts
and I hope you enjoy their posts / videos!
Dyna
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for mentioning me! You're so sweet! <3

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think !