MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL !

Friday, March 14, 2014

UPDATES.. UPDATES..



Updates..  updates. 

#1.
 So today's there's going to be an early upload because today's video is 26 minutes long - I kid you not - but it's soooo worth watching I'm telling you. 

#2.
 I also got sick so I don't think I will be filming today. I have a cold and I'm wearing this beak type of thing that they wear in construction so I won't pass it on to Aicha. 

#3.
 I'm thinking about doing a labour/delivery story but I'm kind of skeptical about it. I mean they're facts and I think it's nice to share that with you guys .. but it's something personal. I don't mind telling people I meet about it.. but to have it on youtube.. I don't know. Let me know if you d like to see a video like that.

#4. 
 I'm baking banana bread this morning because I had some ripe bananas in the fridge and I want to give it a go. It's not smelling all that nice though, honestly.. mm. will update you. 

#5. 
Aicha's growing up wayy too fast-  she's 3 months tomorrow, and she's such a happy baby - she smiles all the time and I can tell she has a bubbly personality already. 

#6. 
I made some changes on my youtube channel.. can you spot them? 
 http://www.youtube.com/user/xxxdynaxxx





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !