MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL !

Saturday, June 28, 2014

LET'S NOT CALL IT A DIET + Did I wear a bikini? + TIPS


HEY DOLLS!
Remember I started a Let's not call it a diet series
in order for me to get in a bikini this summer?

I actually stopped the diet - thing,
and I'm just eating whatever I want.

And somehow (I credit breastfeeding)
I have been losing weight, I'm getting in a better shape
gradually.


I have realised that you do not need to be in your best shape to get in a bikini.
Any of you out there having insecurities because of what people would say,
DON'T.
You are beautiful, and if you'd like to wear a bikini.
The heck - do it.
And play some beach volleyball while you're at it.

Life is all about smiling, having fun with your loved ones
and making memories.
Don't let your body weight issues stop you.

And don't be too hard on yourself when dieting.
From my experience,
the more you see that you're progressing,
we keep stressing on how far our goal is 
as opposed to realising how far we've come.
And we need to realise that we need to love ourselves at whatever point we're at.

Whatever goal you might have, always think of how far you've come!

I have given birth to a baby 6 and a half months ago.
My skin is not as firm as it used to
my butt is not as perky as it used to
I have stretchmarks,
linea negra
I'm pale because I haven't been tanning
and GODDAMN IT I GOT IN A BIKINI!!
I might not have the best bikini body
but I'm happy to have been swimming
and I can't wait to take Aicha too!

And so should you - don't let your physical issues get in the way of your happiness
and JUST DO WHATEVER YOU FEEL LIKE.
And while you're at it - STRUT YOUR STUFF (as it is) and HAVE FUN!

- Dyna
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !