MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL !

Friday, May 30, 2014

LET'S NOT CALL IT A DIET! | DAY #4.



HEY DOLLS!
UPDATE 4.


I almost didn't post this today
but I did and here goes what I ate.


Here goes my favourite breakfast,
I used to have this everyday when I was in my first trimester of pregnancy,
It was the only thing I would hold in.
It's a boiled egg, and three slices of sandwich with tomato spread(literally - I spread the tomato)
, salt, pepper and oil. And this really makes me feel full throughout the day.


In fact..


I only got hungry around 4pm-ish, and made some pasta with mushroom sauce.
Didn't like it all that much to be honest so I'm going to spare the details.

Then in the evening I wasn't that hungry but I felt like toast with butter and I had just that.

And that's it.
A glass of orange juice and lots of water!

I actually did some 60 squats today.
and that explains why I feel so sore today LOL.


PS. Because I feel like someone WILL comment about it.
I wasn't starving myself,
I was busy saving up back up for files
and with Aicha and all that,
so that's why I didn't eat all that much,
plus that breakfast truly did make me feel full for a long time.
Oh and I got up late as well. So that breakfast happened around midday.


ANYWHO - that concludes it,
and stay tuned for DAY 5!

Dyna
xxx

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !