MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL !

Saturday, October 26, 2013

33 WEEKS TODAY!


HEY DOLLS!
We've hit the 33rd week mark!
In simpler terms - I have 7 and a half months pregnancy. 
I feel huge, and simple tasks like lying down, getting out of bed, 
climbing up and down the stairs, standing up for a long time -
have become missions. 



I have 7 weeks to go to my due date, 
and I can't wait. 
Aicha's kicking stronger than ever, and she even has hiccups now!
She's quite the hyper baby and I honestly love that 
I think she even moves in her sleep - because she doesn't stop moving for longer than 15 minutes. 

On another note,
I have a slight confession to make - 
I actually tried to film a video the other day, 
but my face looked so bloated on camera, 
and I freaked out. 
I hadn't filmed a video in such a while, 
and it was quite shocking for me to see that I've gained weight on my face. 
I'll try to get over it and get to filming should I find the chance again. 
I think it's going to be a while though - because my vanity section is not even close to ready and it's difficult to find good lighting. 
Anyway - 
rant over. 

Take care dolls!
Xxx

Dyna

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !