MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL !

Monday, October 28, 2013

WEEKLY DIARY ROUND UP #19 !






HEY DOLLS!
As you might know - this week I launched a "new" blog - 
which is this one and I've decided to shift my weekly diary round ups over here.

I've been posting a ton of posts daily, 
and will continue to do so as much as I can. 
And here's like a summary of what I've posted last week!



LIP SWATCHES


First off - 
I started a new-type of post on my blog, 
featuring lip swatches, 
this week I will feature other-product swatches, 
I thought it's a fun way of showing you swatches of products
 I've already reviewed as a kind of refresher. 

Anyway - here are the lip swatches for this week
 (you can click on the photos for a direct link to the blog post)



 

 
 




MONDAY 


WEEKLY DIARY ROUND UP #18

I posted my weekly diary post last Monday. 
It featured makeup looks, reviews, tutorials and
videos.  Check it out HERE!



 



TUESDAY


LIPSTICK DIARIES #55 | CATRICE The Nuder The Better + PURPLE EYESHADOW LOOK! 

A purple eyeshadow look up on my blog- check it out HERE!



RE-LAUNCHING *Dyna's Random Blog !



 I also relaunched my new blog - and you can check out my very first post HERE!


WEDNESDAY


L'OREAL Glam Bronze in 940 Sunkissed Bronze | Review ! 

Check out the review HERE!


In the meantime on my personal blog - 

GOT PREGNANCY CRAVINGS?

 Read on HERE!

 


THURSDAY

A peek into my wishlist! | FEEL UNIQUE WISHLIST | Rimmel, L'Oreal & Maybelline !

 Check out the post right HERE!



And on my personal blog -- 

How to deal with.. PREGNANCY WEIGHT ! 

Read on HERE!

FRIDAY


WJCON Automatic Long Lasting Eye Liner #103 Flamingo | Review w/ Swatches ! 

 Check out the full review HERE!



And on my other blog--

BEAUTY BLOGGING TIPS | HOW I BLOG! + coming soon on the blog! 

 Check out my tips and tricks HERE!




SATURDAY

 MY OBSESSION WITH LONG HAIR ! 

 Read on HERE!


 
And --

33 WEEKS TODAY!

 Check out the full post HERE!


SUNDAY

MUA Eyebrow Pencil in Brunette | Review w/ Swatches !


 Check out the review HERE!




 That's it for this post-
I know it was a lengthy one .. 
but I hope you find it helpful.
Thank you guys for supporting and following
and I'll see you in the next post!
Dyna
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !