MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL !

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

HOW TO AVOID WRITERS BLOCK! + What does Daphne Caruana Galizia do when she poops?


One Word. 

NOTEBOOK. 

Yes you heard me. 
Keep a notebook with you,
and as you're in traffic or going home from school with the bus or whatever 
write things down. 

Take it with you in the toilet if you have to. 
I swear, 56.98% of the best ideas come out of there.
Daphne Caruana Galizia does it (SO NOT TRUE- or is it?)
To this day that will remain a mystery. 
A nobody-wants-to-know mystery.

BACK TO MY POINT.
I've heard people saying that instead of reading shampoo labels,
 they do that and it works for them. 

Oh and btw - 
I totally made that percentage up, so don't you go around quoting me. 

Anywho. 
Whenever an idea pops in that dusty brain of yours, write it down. 
That's what I do. 

I don't ALWAYS feel like writing, 
and like filming videos
and I don't ALWAYS have the time. 
But forcing myself into having to post every single day
can take a toll on the self-stressing levels that I impose on myself. 

So I do it when I have time, when I feel like it 
and I always do it with passion #OHYEAH

I swear if someone told me to sit in front of a laptop and type a blog post 
 I would not manage to.

So jotting down ideas and posts whenever you feel like is the BEST thing
you can do to avoid writers block
- at least it works pour moi.

Over & Out
-Dyna




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !