MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL !

Monday, April 7, 2014

What's with people these days?! Naked shoots with your baby?!


Honestly, 
I have tried multiple times,
but my mouth can't be sealed shut
ESPECIALLY
when I see parents wrapped in towels taking NAKED photos with the baby!
I've heard of naked baby photos 
- nothing wrong with that - 
as long as you keep them in your photo album.

And whilst I honestly believe they should be off facebook 
along with all minors' photos
(as I have previously explained
plenty of times in my posts)
WTH is wrong with people?!
Why do parents feel the need to take a photoshoot with their newborn naked, 
wrapped in just towels?
I MEANT THE PARENTS.
YES. THE BLOODY PARENTS.
AND AND
Why the heck would you want to post it on facebook?!
No! - seriously!  I almost threw up in my mouth.

Not the first photoshoot I've seen.
Do you think you're being artistic?
IN WHAT WORLD?

WEIRDOS, I tell you, weirdos everywhere.

Over & Out
-Dyna.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !