MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL !

Monday, November 4, 2013

WEEKLY DIARY ROUND UP #20 !


HEY DOLLS!
As you might know - the other week I launched a "new" blog - 
which is this one and I've decided to shift my weekly diary round ups over here.

I've been posting a ton of posts daily, 
and will continue to do so as much as I can. 
And here's like a summary of what I've posted last week!



RANDOM SWATCHES



I started a new-type of post on my blog, 
featuring lip swatches last week. 
This week is all about random swatches.

Anyway - here are the swatches for this week
 (you can click on the photos for a direct link to the blog post)

 http://www.makeupbydyna.com/2013/10/random-swatch-of-day.html

 http://www.makeupbydyna.com/2013/10/random-swatch-of-day_31.html

 

MONDAY

DOVE Summer Glow Nourishing Lotion Gradual Self-Tanner | Review !

 

 I reviewed this self-tanner last Monday - Check out my review HERE!

 



TUESDAY 

 LIPSTICK DIARIES #56 | NYX Dolly Pink + VIVO Sweetie Pink | Quick Nighttime Look!

 Check out my FOTD for this week dolls HERE!




WEDNESDAY

ELF MUST HAVES!

Check out my newest video on youtube below!


 



THURSDAY

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer | Review w/ Swatches !

  Check out my review on this Maybelline concealer HERE!




FRIDAY

MUA Immaculate Collection Eyeshadow Palette | Review w/ Swatches ! 

Check out my review on this MUA palette HERE!




SATURDAY

ELF Jumbo Eye Shadow Stick in Like A Boss | Review w/ Swatches ! 

Check out the review HERE!
 



SUNDAY

VIVO cosmetics Pearl Eyeshadow in Goddess | Review w/ Swatches !

Check out the review HERE!





 That's it for this post-
I know it was a lengthy one .. 
but I hope you find it helpful.
Thank you guys for supporting and following
and I'll see you in the next post!
Dyna
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !