MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL !

Thursday, May 29, 2014

EASY! HOW TO: Install, Sign up for and Use/ Access Instagram on PC / Windows / MAC !



Don't have an Iphone? 
I hear you. 
I still use one of them unbreakable NOKIA phones and I drop it pretty much everyday, 
at least once a day. 

So I wanted INSTAGRAM.
And you can't sign up for instagram 
or post photos via their website. 
You have to have an Iphone or an IPAD
or whatever. 

So if your question is - 
Can I install INSTAGRAM via my PC ? 
-The answer is YES. 
Can I post photos on INSTAGRAM when on my PC? 
-T he answer is YES.
Do I pay?
-NO - It's completely FREE. 
Is it complicated? 
-Not really. 
How do I do it?
-HERE you go -->


STEP 1!

 DOWNLOAD Bluestacks App Player -
 CLICK HERE - works on XP, Vista, Win 7/8, 
There's a separate link for MAC OSX 




STEP 2!
After downloading and it loads, 
Search for INSTAGRAM on it - and download it through Google Play 
(you need to have a google account for this one, or just make a quick one!)


And VOILA!
That was easy and quick right?
- You can sign up, post photos, follow your friends, use, access and like and whatever else you do on there!

FYI - My INSTAGRAM is   dyna_mua and I would so appreciate it if you guys follow. 
Make sure you LIKE my facebook page y'all (EASY ACCESS ON THE SIDE)
and SUBSCRIBE to my youtube channel (EASY ACCESS FURTHER UP)
and
Any questions - throw them in the comment section
and you'll get a reply in a jiffy!

Dyna
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !