MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL !

Monday, May 26, 2014

THE BIKINI CHALLENGE #OHYEAH | THE TRAILER !



HI DOLLS!

So in the coming weeks I'm going to do my very best
to change a certain lifestyle that I've adopted.
As you might know,
I've given birth 5 and a half months ago.



Throughout my pregnancy I have gained weight throughout.
NEVER HAPPENED IN MY LIFE.

I am blessed with AWESOME genetics,
putting weight I gain on my butt and bust area.
Well, I used to.
Bloody hell I'm jealous of my younger self.

Throughout my pregnancy I gained weight in my arms, belly,
butt, bust, face and my personal least favourite,
LOVE HANDLES.

Now post pregnancy I have lost pretty much all the weight,
and I'm saggy.
I was putting salt on my fries the other day and for all
I know I was waving and my boyfriend with my jiggly arms.

And yes at first glance, I'm skinny.
But I'm shapeless.
I am muscle-less,
and quite frankly,
I feel rather weak.

I used to go for walks with my mum
but I HATE exercise other than that.
I hate sports and I hate it all.

SO. I have decided to start a challenge.
The healthier eating challenge,
and exercising challenge.

Whilst I'm not keen on the exercising part,
I've already made changes on the former part.
Oh yeah.

And you guys are coming on a journey with yours truly throughout this
healthier toning up challenge.

Something you need to know is that I'm still breastfeeding so that requires me to eat some 1800-2000 calories per day
so I can't cut down lots.
I have to try and find alternatives to my snacking.
Try to eat more organic,
more veggies, more fruits
and portion control is something I have to keep in mind too.

MY GOALS.
I need to tone up my butt (as weird as that sounds).
It has shrunk. GONE.
And to make it worse
I've got love handles,
something I never had before.
and I look like a box from the behind.
Ugh.

I want to gain a bit of a muscle
and get rid of the cellulite on my thighs.
And I want to continue eating healthy, too.

And FINALLY I want to wear a bikini and feel confident in it.


That's about it!
And I'll see you next time.

TATA!

XXX
DYNA
XXX




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !