MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL !

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

LET'S NOT CALL IT A DIET! | DAY #2.



HEY DOLLS!

Ok so - so far so good.
Day ONE went well,
but I realised I needed to amp my calories a bit and needed to
focus more on carbohydrates
because I was still hungry
and if the concept of
YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT
was true - in the literal sense,
I had just become a vegetable.


SO here's how DAY #2 went..


Started off with some toast + butter.
And as I'm typing I just realised I've become that crazy person to photograph everything I eat
just so I can share it. LOL. Not cool.


I got up early, so before lunch time I got hungry and had some Weetabix too.
With semi-skimmed milk.
And no sugar, I don't really like to put sugars in my cereals.
Unless it's sugar puffs and that has  loads of sugar in it
- then I LOVE sugar.


and whilst this may look gross to some of you, and I don't blame you for thinking that.
It's just a mix of veggies (cabbage, potatoes, carrots, green beans, broccoli and califlower)
and eggs. I kind of fried them, but without oil.
So whatever that process is called, I did that.



Okay so I was still hungry, after that egg-veggie thing.
I mean not immediately hungry,
but after an hour
I felt so weak and hungry,
I guess the lack of carbohydrates were getting to me.
And since it was still early in the day I needed my energy up.
So I did this thing that my awesome mum-in-law used to cook for me when
I was pregnant (She cooked loads of stuff but this one was one of my favourites).
It's basically bread cut in half 
with tuna, tomatoes, mozzarella and I threw on some mint on top and black olives.
It's lovely and really quick and easy to do.
So I had what you saw in the picture times two.



For dinner I made some roast potatoes (threw in some spray oil or whatever you call that)
with BACON! and if you know me, you have to know I LOVE BACON.
I put it in pretty much everything and I go through some 5 packs per week.
Oh and the meat is pork medallion.
I cooked that with some garlic and some spray oil.
I didn't really have the sauce btw.
I did that so my plate looks prett-ay :D.

Oh oh oh and this is my favourite part. MICROWAVABLE POPCORN.
I'm loving the butter flavoured one.
It tastes soooo good when it's still warm!
I had like 1/3 of the bag.
But don't judge me, okay.
I DESERVED IT!



Oh and here I threw in a photo of my orange juice.
Becasuse I'm a gangster like that.
Okay, okay - I did that just so I remember to tell you guys what I've been drinking.
I drink lots of water (ALWAYS) but I
sometimes drink ice tea peach,
and that has lots of calories in it,
so I'm no longer drinking that.
Throughout these past two days I literally had half a glass of diet sprite
but that's about it.
Oh and of course the juice.
I have a glass of orange juice per day.
I LOVE the Tropicana with juicy bits so I buy that stuff
because I'm too lazy to squeeze oranges.
I actually do have oranges but hate squeezing them.

I don't want to drink my calories. 
I want to focus on eating them,
so that's another thing I'm doing.

Okay -
so that's DAY #2

Tips, tricks, suggestions and all that jazz are always welcome.
Tell me wherever whenever

Dyna
xxx



2 comments:

  1. If you want to eat something that keeps you full for AGES. Oatmeal. I buy the brand Good Earth Oatmeal.
    So what I do is this. Heat about a cup of milk in a pan, then put in about 2 tbsps or 3 tbps of oatmeal. A little bit of brown sugar for sweetness [like half a teaspoon] and then add fresh fruit and nuts! I like to add strawberries :3 But if you like banana, then you could add that as well. It keeps you full for ages!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. will definitely try it hunni ! thanks for the tip! xxx

      Delete

I would love to hear what you think !