MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL !

Thursday, May 29, 2014

LET'S NOT CALL IT A DIET! | DAY #3.



HEY DOLLS!
DAY 3!
#ohyeah...

OK so I started off the day with an egg toast.
I messed up the egg so ended up putting it in the toast LOL.

Oh and juice of course.

BTW. I want to try coconut water. I tried looking for it the other day at the supermarket but the staff didn't even know about it.
I heard PAVI stocks it.
Have you tried it? Does it taste like coconut?
Or what - so curious!


Like the day before -
I had this tuna bread whatever with tomatoes - what you see x2
- cos I cook them separately so they stay nice and hot.

In the evening I had a salad. It had lettuce, red lettuce, tomatoes, green olives,
benna mozzarella and 3 chicken skewer things.

For dressing - I use balsamic vinegar, olive oil,
fresh black pepper and salt.
Love it!


And I kind of got hungry in the evening - like an hour later,
so - and I was debating about having this,
but I had cookies and milk. The milk part is healthy obviously,
and the cookies are like 50 kcal per cookie -
and even though it's a lot,
they well WORTH IT.
HAHA.
I deserved a treat, no?


As far as drinks,
just water, a glass of orange juice and half a glass of milk.
Tomorrow I'm starting posting about exercise-
 So stay tuned for that !

BTW - Aicha is eating a whole peach everyday.
Such a proud mama I am!

Dyna
xxx




1 comment:

  1. Oh I miss having milk and cookies, it's such a nice snack.

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think !