MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL !

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

LET'S NOT CALL IT A DIET. DAY#1


HEY DOLLS!
In my previous post I explained to you guys how I have started a healthier eating diet
type of diet.
But then again I hate the word 'diet' so let's not call it a diet.

So this is what I ate on DAY #1 - meaning yesterday.



So I started off with two slices of toast with butter.
I could live off this stuff!

I had some Fitness cereal with semi-skimmed milk.
I actually prefer whole milk but whole milk was expiring in like 3 days
 and semi-skimmed was expiring in like 4.
So I got semi-skimmed. BOO





I made a salad. And whilst I typically don't like salads all that much,
I did enjoy it. Lettuce, Red Lettuce
(if that's what's it called - LOL I'm dumb when it comes to veggie names),
and  tomatoes.
and threw on two steam fried -then-grilled chicken kebabs.
(For my Maltese readers I got these from Miracle Foods
and they're precooked, so I just cooked them in the convection oven a bit.)
As a salad dressing I used balsamic vinegar, olive oil and ground salt and pepper.






As a snack I had two plums.
(I actually had to google this one, LOL I literally had no idea that these are what plums are.
Plum is a colour to me #dumblady)



In the evening I had two bowls of veggie soup..
I made it! #ohyeah



And I was still hungry so an hour later I made a salad again. Same as before but with Benna mozzarella - which btw is VERY rich in protein and low in fat.


 

I didn't feel full at the end of the night.
And I had SO much cravings,
but I resisted.

I think calorie-count wise, looking back, I didn't take enough.
and it's too veggie-based as a diet.
More carbohydrates HERE I COME.




Any cooking ideas ? Suggestions?
I'd love to hear!

-Dyna
xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !