MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL !

Saturday, November 30, 2013

38 WEEKS TODAY!


HEY DOLLS!
I am 38 weeks along - which means I'm two weeks away from my due date !
Time is honestly passing by real quickly,
even though everyone kept telling me it'll pass real slow at the end.
She could come any second now,
because from what I read most women give birth during the two week period before their due date or till they're induced. 
I honestly can't wait for her to come along though, I'm dying to meet her
and hold her in my arms.




How far along? 

38 weeks and it still hasn't quite kicked in she'll be in my arms real soon!


Total weight gain/measurements:

I haven't weighed myself I'm pretty sure I'm round the 61 kilo mark now.

Maternity clothes:

Again, I haven't worn any throughout my pregnancy - I just wore things that are loose 
and that I feel comfortable in, and wore things that are 1-2 sizes bigger.


Stretch marks: 

Nothing new - but I do have some on my thighs and bust. THEY SUCK.



Sleep:

I haven't been sleeping all that well. Aside from the frequent bathroom visits, I have been having 
quite strong pelvic pains, but I know it's perfectly normal at this point.



Best moment this week:

She had hiccups, and I find them so cute!


Miss anything? 

Being able to sleep comfortably, but I can live with it.


Movement: 

ALL THE TIME. I still haven't managed to capture her motions on camera though.




Food cravings: 

I haven't had the best of appetites lately, 
I have been having heartburn 
and it's annoying more than anything.
I haven't been fancying meat all that much lately, either.




Anything making you queasy or sick?

Cigarettes and Fish, again. My sense of smell is much stronger at this point, and I can smell cigarettes from metres away.



Gender:

She's definitely a girl. My little doll - I'm already buying her bows and hair stuff :D




Symptoms: 

Exhaustion, back pain, pelvic pain, 
loss of appetite and heartburn.
Honestly, they're not as bad as they sound though.



Belly button in or out? 

Still in - but it has really stretched out. I don't think it will pop out.


Happy or moody most of the time: 

Mainly happy, I do get moody from time to time, 
but it's quite rare these days.




Looking forward to: 

Finally meeting little Aicha! 


I hope you dolls have a great day, 
and in the meantime take care!


Dyna
xxx

1 comment:

  1. your so beautiful hunny pregnancy really really suits you im so excited for you The pregnancy has flew by

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think !