MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL !

Monday, November 18, 2013

WEEKLY DIARY ROUND UP #22 !

HEY DOLLS!
As you might know ever since I launched my new blog
I've decided to shift my weekly diary round ups over here.
I've been posting posts daily, 
and will continue to do so as much as I can. 
And here's like a summary of what I've posted last week!

 MONDAY

ESSENCE Multi Vitamin Nail Hardener | Review w/ Swatches ! 

 Read about this nail hardener HERE!

TUESDAY

LIPSTICK DIARIES #57 | NYX India | Natural Makeup! 

 Check out the whole look HERE!

 

GOOD THINGS Five Minute Facial Mask | Review w/ Swatches! 

 Check out the review post HERE!

RANDOM SWATCH OF THE DAY! 

 Check out the post HERE!

 

WEDNESDAY 

ESSENCE Duo Colour Nail Polish in Midnight Date | Review w/ Swatches ! 

Check out the swatches HERE!

 


THURSDAY

MUA NEW Pro-Base Complexion Kit Review w/ Swatches ! 

Check out the review post HERE!

 

NYX Glitter Mania in GP09 Disco Ball | Review w/ Swatches ! 

Check out the review post HERE!

 

FRIDAY

VIVO Blush and Highlight Duo in Pink Primrose #1 |Review w/ Swatches ! 

 Check out the review post HERE!

 

SATURDAY

Check out what ESSENCE has in store for you- NEW PRODUCTS now available at the stands!

 My most-viewed post this week - and it's well worth checking out I promise!
Read on HERE!

SUNDAY

CATRICE Longlasting Eyeliner Pen in 070 Puddle of Mudd | Review w/ Swatches ! 

Check out my REVIEW HERE!

 

 

 

MUA Eyeshadow in 17 - Matt | Review w/ Swatches ! 

Read my review HERE!

 


 That's it for this post-
I hope you find it helpful.
Thank you guys for supporting and following
and I'll see you in the next post!
Dyna
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !