MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL !

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

IT'S GOSSIP O'CLOCK! - Kelly Clarkson is pregnant & Kim Kardashian sinks to a whole other level..



HEY DOLLS!


I have HAPPY news and what I like to call DISGUSTING news.

First off let's start with the happy note :D -


KELLY CLARKSON is pregnant !

 I adore Kelly Clarkson, love her music, composure and I love that she hasn't fallen under the trap 
of losing herself in the process of becoming a star. I'm so happy for her and it feels great to hear such great news!


KIM KARDASHIAN & KANYE WEST 

So Kanye West launched a new song, which I must say - is a crappy one at that. 
But there's more. 
Kim Kardashian is basically lurking around naked in the video - 
I mean you can't really see the girlies, but she's topless, 
like you can see a silhouette of them. 
Kanye also seems to be humping his "lady", if you can call her that  throughout this video. 
A lot of people are arguing he's in love and he wants to share that with the world. 
Seriously, have some CLASS. 
I don't like to hate on people, and I actually Kim has a great sense of style, 
so I have nothing against Kim. 
But what lurks in their bedroom should stay there. PERIOD. 

Watch the video below - not that there's anything you'd miss if you didn't.




Any thoughts?

- Dyna
xxx

1 comment:

  1. How Kanye and Kim didn't realize the bad quality of this video is beyond me.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think !