MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL !

Monday, November 11, 2013

WEEKLY DIARY ROUND UP #21 !


HEY DOLLS!
As you might know ever since I launched my new blog
I've decided to shift my weekly diary round ups over here.

I've been posting posts daily, 
and will continue to do so as much as I can. 
And here's like a summary of what I've posted last week!


MONDAY

WJCON Long Lasting Eyeliner in Violet Ametista #11 | Review w/ Swatches !

Read about this purple liner review HERE!

 


TUESDAY

LIPSTICK DIARIES #55 | NYX Fig & WnW Pinkerbell | VIVO BB cream initial impression ! 

Check out the products I used for this look as well as VIVO's BB cream initial impression HERE!

 

WEDNESDAY

ELF WISHLIST! 

 Check out the ELF products on my wishlist HERE!


 

Meanwhile.. on *Dyna's Random Blog

9 months to MOMMY.. 

 Check out my ramble HERE!

 

THURSDAY

Turns out.. Urban Decay NAKED 3 exists ! IT'S REAL! 

The widely controversial palette - READ ON HERE!

 naked3 (1 sur 18)


And on *Dyna's Random Blog

Hunger Games Star Jennifer Lawrence chopped it ALL off! 

Check out her new-do HERE!

 Jennifer Lawrence


FRIDAY

 OCTOBER FAVES!

Check out my favourites for the month of October HERE!

 

SATURDAY

ELF Maximum Coverage Concealer | Review w/ Swatches ! 

Check out my review on this ELF concealer HERE!

 

 

 

SUNDAY

 ESSENCE TE Soul Sista in 05 Mojito Green | Review w/ Swatches ! 

Check out my review on the product as well as more photos HERE!


 That's it for this post-
I hope you find it helpful.
Thank you guys for supporting and following
and I'll see you in the next post!
Dyna
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !