MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL !

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

WEEKLY DIARY SHOUT OUT!


HEY DOLLS!
I decided to start a new type of post, 
something different than what I typically post.



I LOVE reading blogs, watching youtube tutorials and what not. 
And I am quite selective in what I read, 
because I support a lot of bloggers. 
But I don't read / watch all their stuff - in all honesty. 
There are bloggers/ gurus I constantly get back to 
and others I randomly stumble across. 

Every week I'll *try* to give a shout out to posts I honestly enjoyed, 
and I think are worth reading. 
Not just posts, videos too.

So without further ado  - 

#1 Ashley Tiernan reviewed the ELF waterproof eyeliner crayon HERE. I had my eye on it, so for me this was a very helpful video. Thumbs up Ash!

#2 One of my favourite youtube gurus Nicole Guerriero hauled some stuff I can't get my hands on HERE. Plus, I love the dark lip on her !

#3 Kandee Johnson (no introduction needed) reviewed and uploaded a tutorial on the new NAKED3 palette HERE.

#4 Loved Makeup with Jah's NYX haul & tutorial HERE!

#5 JordysBeautySpot reviewed a couple of Daiso items, even though I can't get the brand, I like to know of any brands that are affordble, just in case I find them available online / in stores. Watch the video HERE.

#6 I love Shaanxo's video. Her accent is so friendly, I don't know if it's just me - and you can watch her try out new products HERE

#7 Samantha Schuerman's Sizzles & Fizzles - which I watch every week - check it out HERE

 #8 Lara's Every Beauty Addict's Bible hauled some stuff HERE. She even gave me a shout out <3 Such a sweetheart!

 #9 Lady with no Name reviewed the Benefit Makeup Kit HERE

#10 Beauty She Wrote reviewed the Makeup store eye pot in HOT HERE

#11 Martina from All Things Fabulous gave us an update on her Diet Diaries. LOVE her weekly series, you go girl! Check out her post HERE
 
#12 And Marija from All things lady is engaged. Awwwww! Congrats doll - HERE's her announcement



Those are pretty much all the posts / videos I honestly enjoyed watching / reading these couple of days, and let me know if you'd like to see more of these posts ! 
Dyna
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out hun! Great post as usual xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think !