MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL !

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

WEEKLY DIARY SHOUT OUT! #2



HEY DOLLS!
I decided to start a new type of post, 
something different than what I typically post.



I LOVE reading blogs, watching youtube tutorials and what not. 
And I am quite selective in what I read, 
because I support a lot of bloggers and gurus. 
But I don't read / watch all their stuff - in all honesty,
because I'd have to spend all day watching and reading. 
There are bloggers/ gurus I constantly get back to 
and others I randomly stumble across. 
Every week I'll *try* to give a shout out to posts I honestly enjoyed, 
and I think are worth reading. 
Not just posts, videos too.
So without further ado  -

#1 Shaaanxo post a video review with swatches of some limecrime lipsticks. They've been on my wishlist for ages.. and don't they look pretty? Check the video out HERE

#2 Samantha Schuerman's big sexy waves tutorial is pretty simple, but will definitely come handy on flat bad hair days. Check it out HERE

#3 Elle from Elle Beauty She Wrote reviewed some beautiful matte nail polishes ! Check out the swatches HERE

#4 Claire's Online Chronicles reviewed some Anatomicals products HERE

#5 Use every drop of cosmetics with Makeup Spatulas as reviewed by The Glam Goddess. Read on HERE

#6 Check out Beauty Broadcast's Beauty product backups HERE

#7 Pretty Polish from Catrice as reviewed by Taya HERE

#8 MsJazzy2Classy featured how she uses the LA girl pro conceal HD concealer in her video HERE

#9 Beautiful Nail Art from Lady with No Name - Check it out HERE

#10 Gossmakeupartist hauled some lipsticks he got from the US HERE

#11 Melissa Raymond (love her!) shares the products she uses everyday but never mentions HERE

#12 Check out Chloe Morello 's Tutorial for Big Hair with Volume & Soft Layers HERE

#13 Watch an Everyday Makeup Tutorial from Melissa Merk HERE

#14 Check out Christine's Makeup Beauty and Fashion's Weekly Macro HERE. PRETTY !

#15 Emilynoel83 shares about Makeup she's hit major pan on HERE

#16 Shaaanxo's get ready with -her- video: clubbing HERE

#17 WSITN shared his empties - and he's so picky, so when he says something's good - it's good.
Check it out HERE

#18 Youtube Interview TAG by Leighannsays HERE

#19 Nicole Guerriero swatched the new Revlon lacquer and matte balms - and let me just say - those matte balms went straight to my wishlist. Check her video out HERE

#20 Other side of cool reviews Origins GinZing Energy Boosting Moisturiser
HERE

#21 Beckawoo reviewEd the MUA luxe power brow HERE

#22 MUA GEMMA reviewed the MUA luxe velvet lip lacquers HERE

#23 Nina's Bargain Beauty - (honestly, she's the sweetest ever! - go follow her!) - reviews a WnW LE palette which is a pretty good dupe for Urban Decay Naked1 - and it seems like it's even better too!
Check her post out HERE


#24 Lady with no Name  reviewed Essence NEW Gel Nails at Home top coat HERE

#25 The lovely Sarah Hassan reviewed Catrice Sun Glow Mat Bronzing Powder HERE

#26 Every Beauty Addicts Bible Nail Tutorial HERE


That's it for this round up post, 
I've already started jotting down new posts for next week, 
so stay tuned 
and I hope you enjoy their posts / videos!
Dyna

xxx
 

3 comments:

  1. You're so lovely x
    www.clairebonello.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Thank you baby girl for the shout out Love ya!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shout out! So sweet of you <3

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think !